Columbus set sail westward in a futile effort to find the fabled spice islands of Asia. One spice he sought in particular was Black Pepper. Cherished by antiquity to such an extent they even used this precious spice as currency, today Black Pepper is tragically overlooked (probably due to its presence on almost every restaurant table top in America). The truth is Black Pepper (Black Pepper Essential Oil in Particular) contains amazing beneficial properties you probably didn’t know exist.
The benefits from Black Pepper essential oil are particular to how it is consumed. It can be ingested, applied topically or inhaled aromatically. Let’s take a closer look at these three ways of consuming Black Pepper Essential oil and the benefits you can expect from each.
Black pepper essential oil has various remedial properties and the most important among them are expectorant, febrifuge, antioxidant, diuretic, anti-arthritic, circulatory, analgesic, antibacterial, stimulant, anthelmintic, antiseptic, diaphoretic, antispasmodic, laxative, aphrodisiac, anticatarrhal, rubefacient, anti-inflammatory and carminative.
When consumed Orally (try adding it to your BBQ or favorite steak sauce) Black Pepper Essential oil provides powerful antioxidants called Sesquiterpenes. These antioxidants help promote sweating and urination (two common ways your body uses to expel toxins).
This prized spice from India is also great at promoting healthy digestion as it increases bile and other acidic juices in the stomach, which help break down and process food efficiently.
Another way Black Pepper Essential oil can be used is topically. Due to its extensive warming sensation it must be used in moderation and/or with a carrier oil. However, this extreme warming makes it ideal for muscle relaxation when added to a massage oil.
It’s antispasmodic and muscle relaxing properties make it ideal for individuals suffering from pulls, cramps. The antioxidant properties of black pepper essential oil remove toxins like uric acid from the blood, benefiting those suffering from chronic arthritis, rheumatism, and gout.
In addition to relaxing the body physically, Black Pepper Essential oil helps relax the mind. When used Aromatically (often in conjunction with other oil such as Juniper, Cedar wood, Lavender and Frankincense) it can be so effective at easing mental stress, study’s have demonstrated its ability to help people cope with the stress of smoking cessation (Rose JE, Behm FM. Nicotine Research Laboratory (151-s)V.A. Medical Center Durham, NC 27705).
As you see adding Black Pepper Essential oil to your life can help both your mind and body find the health and relaxation it craves.
A quick note from our founder-
Over the past year, our friend Dr. Joseph Mercola (of Mercola.com) has been working on a brand new cookbook that directly addresses two major issues: Preventing Disease and Losing Weight.
Well, today this new this new incredible 33-page Raw Food Cookbook is finally available to be delivered to you 100% FREE!
That's right -- as a special promotion, we're offering this brand new cookbook at NO COST. No tricks, no shipping fees- just great information that will help you stay healthy and drop some unwanted weight with Dr Mercola's expert advice (he's been featured on CNN, Dr. Oz, Time Magazine, Forbes and many more!)
Get your FREE cookbook here. (Grab this today, because we can't guarantee how much longer it will be available!)
Do You Still Have Perfect Vision? Or Have Trouble Reading or Writing? Or Has Merely Recognizing Someone's Face Become Difficult for You?
Traditional practices dictate that you wear glasses or contact lenses to improve your vision and get through every single day. For adults and children, I wouldn't advise using these vision correction aids because they often do more harm than good!
We've been doing a lot research on eyesight- and we found some information that will probably surprise you:
- Why eyeglasses WORSEN -- rather than improve -- vision
- Why children don't need eyeglasses
- 9 reasons why you should avoid wearing contact lenses
- The dangers of contact lens solutions and cleansers
- Why regularly wearing sunglasses may worsen your eyesight
Click below to learn more now:
Have you ever struggled with maintaining good health or normal weight?
Here's what you'll learn in this book:
- Exercise and how it can complement your diet
- Sleep and how it does wonders for wellness
- Your emotional health and how to deal with stress
- The power of sunlight and how it affects your immune system
- Vaccinations and what you should know before you decide to get them
- Personal care products and their hidden dangers
This Simple Health Guide Can Dramatically Change Your Life
You have many available options when searching for a turmeric/curcumin supplement.
Don't make the mistake many could be making by just selecting the cheapest formula without scrutinizing what's in it (and what's not).
That's why Dr. Mercola's research team helped create a fantastic curcumin formula we believe exceeds all of our stringent selection criteria.
- Utilizes advanced technology to enhance bioavailability – Only a couple percent of curcumin is typically absorbed. Curcumin Advanced uses sustained-release technology and a self-emulsifying system to ensure the curcumin is highly bioavailable.
- Is sourced from raw turmeric material containing at least 95% curcuminoids
- Delivers three curcuminoids found in turmeric – Curcumin is the principal curcuminoid (active ingredient) in turmeric. But there are also two more, demethylated curcuminoids (demethoxycurcumin and bisdemethoxycurcumin)
- Avoids unnecessary fillers, additives, and risky excipients – It makes little sense to have questionable, unnecessary ingredients in the formula.
Curcumin Advanced can only be purchased right from Mercola.com, directly on the site and nowhere else.
Order Curcumin Advanced today to start taking advantage of everything that this extraordinary spice has to offer.