But it tastes so good…
Coke is the most valuable brand in history, and “Coca-Cola” is the world’s second-most recognized word after “hello.” While Coca-Cola is world’s most popular drink, it’s virtually the most acidic drink you can legally consume. Why do we love this stuff?
It’s cheaper and easier to buy Coke in some third world countries than it is to access clean water. Coke uses “public relations propaganda” to convince consumers and entire nations that it is an “environmental company” when really it is linked to pollution, water shortages, and disease.
Dr Terri Winn explains that Coca-Cola has a pH value of 2.5, and Pepsi is the only soft drink that is more acidic than nation’s favorite drink. Here is a brief explanation on the issue. Water is a neutral substance, and its pH is 7.
For instance, battery acid has a pH value of 1, and it has quite an destructive effect if consumed. A pH value of 1 means that the substance/liquid is super acidic. This is just an example of the fact that Coca-Cola is pretty close to battery acid in terms of pH values, which isn’t exactly healthy to consume.
Closer to battery acid than water
Aside from being closer to battery acid than water, soft drinks are commonly associated with respiratory disorders like asthma. Heavy consumption of these drinks causes other chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases as well.
So, if you drink 1-2 cans of soft drink on your way to work or at school, you run at a 26% higher risk of developing diabetes. You also have a 20% higher risk of sudden heart attack and 75% higher risk of developing gout. This does not apply to individuals who consume soft drinks occasionally.
If this is not enough for you to stop drinking Coca-Cola that much, here is some more, and we warn you, that is not something you want to know, especially if you love your bubbly Coke.
7 Industrial Cleaning Uses of Coke
Even though Coca-Cola harms your health in a terrible way, that does not mean it is bad in other aspects. Speaking of cleaning, Coca-Cola is a amazingly effective cleaning agent, probably due to its high acidity. It can do magic when it comes to cleanliness, and its power extends from removing rust to cleaning nasty oil stains.
It may not be the best drink to quench your thirst with, but it sure helps around the house. We give you some useful tips on how to use Coke and get your household in order.
- It is time for your toilet. Pour a can of Coke inside the bowl, let it do its job for a while, then flush.
- Hate those burn pans? So do we. Pour some Coke in your dirty pans, rinse off with water and wipe clean.
- Soak a towel in Coke and rub the paint off your metal furniture. Leave it on the surface of your furniture for a while.
- Need to get that garage clean? Oil drippings and stains look terribly on your garage floor, so consider using Coca-Cola for this one as well. Let it soak into the stain, and wash it off using a hose.
- Soak fabric, a sponge or aluminum foil in Coke to remove any rust.
- Coca-Cola cleans your engine almost instantly.
- It works well on your porcelain, too. Use it to remove any stains from other ceramics as well.
Here is a video showing a few of the uses…
11 pounds in 22 days?
Is it REALLY possible to lose 11 lbs. of fat in 22 days? Actually yes… BUT only when you’re a level 4 fat burner. Unfortunately, most people are stuck as level 1 fat burners. So, how do you become a level 4 fat burner to lose up to 11 lbs. in 22 days? Simply eat these foods daily:
Did you know that one of the best times to stretch is right before bed? However…
What stretches should you do? Here’s a 1-minute stretch routine you can do before bed...
Lisa, Yoga Coach
eatlocalgrown / wisemindhealthybody
...easy, 3-minute exercise that completely cured his horrendous snoring! We can both finally sleep!
Today is a good day. Tonight will be even better. Why?
Because you're about to learn easy throat exercises that cure (not just treated) your stubborn snoring – in 3 minutes – starting TONIGHT!
...even if straps, sprays and even torturing CPAP masks have failed you in the past.
Most people heal their snoring in just a few minutes per day using these powerful throat exercises. And they're so easy, you can do them, regardless of your age or physical shape.
Use them anytime, anywhere... even while stuck in traffic or watching TV.
Plus the results are permanent!
Did you know that your bodyfat can become "calorie-resistant"?
True. And it's completely unaffected by even the strictest diets... and most intense exercises.
However, there's good news- Calorie-resistant bodyfat can be now removed...
It's a little-known, calorie-burning hormone we all have... just waiting for the right spark to come alive. It's not thyroid, leptin, ghrelin, insulin, adiponectin, HGH or any other "fat loss" hormone you may know. Read more to find out precisely how to unleash its calorie-burning power:
To your health!
PS - Studies show that it can also reduce your risk of diabetes by 53.7%, a heart attack by 83.3% and stroke by 51.4%. Here's more of the scientific proof...
I bet you can’t guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat. This “hidden survival muscle” in your body will boost your energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this “hidden” most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
In April, 2009, researchers stunned the medical community when they reported chronic inflammation as the root cause of several major diseases.
See, every year 610,000 people in the U.S. die of heart disease. Cancer claims another 584,000...stroke 130,000...Alzheimer's disease nearly 85,000 — and the list goes on.
Truth is, we now know... chronic inflammation is responsible for 7 out of the top 10 leading causes of death in the United States! Hundreds of studies and scientific reviews prove it.
Fortunately, newer research shows you can prevent-even reverse-most major diseases by "turning off" inflammation. And in our new book, we show you how to do just that.
If you or a loved one is suffering from a debilitating condition-and you"re not sure what the culprit is-now's the time to find out...while you can still do something about it!
--> Grab your FREE copy of this groundbreaking soft cover book today (while supplies still last.)
Over the past year, my friend Dave over at PaleoHacks has been working on a super secret cookbook project with our good friend Peter Servold a Le Cordon Bleu trained Chef and owner of Pete's Paleo...
And today, this new incredible Paleo Cookbook is finally available to be shipped right to your door for FREE!
The cookbook is called Paleo Eats, and it's filled with over 80 chef created, insanely tasty Paleo recipes which means they are free from gluten, soy, dairy, and refined sugar.
Get your FREE copy of Paleo Eats Here. (Grab this today, because they only ordered a small batch of these cookbooks for this freebie promotion, and they will sell out FAST!)
Sponsored Health Resources
In the years that I've been working on this website project I've come across some amazing resources by some very special people. I'd like to share them with you here.
NOTE: I update these links often so please check back to see what's new!
1) Everyone knows green smoothies are healthy right? Have you heard of a “red” smoothie? If not, check out this story…
2) Forget what you've read about 10-day lemonade cleanses, 7-day detoxes with green juices and Gwyneth's gruel. All you need to do, and this is perfect for Saturday or or anytime really, is a simple 1-day cleanse.
3) This “hidden survival muscle” in your body will boost your energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
4) I thought it was virtually impossible for a website to be able to tell me anything even a little bit insightful after only submitting my name and date of birth... I was wrong!
5) Turmeric is amazing. The problem is - It's hard to absorb!
6) Wonder why your stomach still sticks out even though you're hammering the core exercises every day? It's a common myth that bulging belly is due to weak abdominal muscles.
7) Even if you're the most active of athletes, you may still suffer from tight hip flexors due to the amount of time you spend each day planted to a chair.
Enjoy! Let me know how these work out for you. And if you run across anything I've missed please let me know.