I want to introduce you to a secret healing therapy that can take your spiritual, physical and emotional health to a whole new level — it’s called the Daniel Fast, and it includes many Bible foods that support healing.
Read The Full Daniel Fast: Benefits and Food List
Fasting is a natural discipline that can bring supernatural results. I’ve seen fasting work when nothing else will. Moses, Elijah, Esther, Ezra, Job, David, Daniel, Peter, Paul, even Jesus … fasted.
In fact, they didn’t just fast for a day or two, but both Jesus and Moses fasted for 40 days! The Bible is filled with more than 70 references to fasting, but over the last several decades fasting has disappeared from the church and is only beginning to make a resurgence today. (1)
What Is a Fast?
Fasting is abstaining from something like food, drink or entertainment for a period of time to create some type of benefit in body, mind or spirit.
There are many types of fasts, which include:
- Standard Fast (water only)
- Absolute Fast (no water or food)
- Partial Fast (restrict certain food and drink categories)
- Intermittent Fast (only eating during a small daily window, for example: 1 p.m.–6 p.m.)
There are many variations on these fasts, but they can all have spiritual benefits when we devote the time spent eating to focus on God and serving others.
If you are looking for a healing breakthrough in body, mind and/or spirit, then you may consider doing a Daniel Fast.
What Is a Daniel Fast?
Many people wonder what did Jesus eat? Did Jesus eat meat? The Daniel fast isn’t based on what Jesus ate, but it is based upon what one of Jesus’ followers consumed and this follower was not surprisingly Daniel.
The Daniel Fast or Daniel Diet is based upon the prophet Daniel’s dietary and spiritual experiences as recorded in the Book of Daniel in the Bible. It’s a partial fast that focuses very heavily on vegetables and other healthy whole foods, but leaves out any animal sources of protein. Many users of this biblically-based fasting method follow it for 21 consecutive days. (2)
The Daniel Fast is specifically referenced in the Bible in two sections of the Book of Daniel:
- Daniel 1:12, which states, “Please test your servants for ten days, and let them give us vegetables [pulses] to eat and water to drink.” (3)
- Daniel 10: 2-3, which says, “In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled.” (4)
You may be familiar with the Daniel Fast already if you’ve read The Maker’s Diet Revolution by Jordan Rubin. The Daniel Fast only includes clean foods as described in Leviticus 11. (5) Unclean foods in the Bible include things like pork and shellfish.
So does the Bible say not to eat shrimp? Actually, it does in Deuteronomy 14:10 where it states “And whatever does not have fins and scales you shall not eat; it is unclean for you.” (6) Shrimp is a type of shellfish and as such it does not contain fins or scales. There are also some fish, such as swordfish and shark, that should also be avoided if you’re following a Biblical diet because these sea creatures do not have both fins and scales. For more info, check out the infographic: Which Animals Does the Bible Designate as ‘Clean’ and ‘Unclean’?
Knowing clean and unclean animal proteins according dietary laws in the Bible is helpful to know, but while on the Daniel Fast you won’t be consuming any protein from animal sources at all.
Daniel Fast: Food List
According to our understanding of the Hebrew definition of “pulse” that was used in the verse for vegetables can actually mean a range of foods. Here is the Daniel Fast food list of what you are allowed to eat:
- Water only — it must be purified/filtered; spring or distilled water is best
- Homemade almond milk, coconut water, coconut kefir and vegetable juice
Vegetables (should form the basis of the diet)
- Fresh or cooked
- May be frozen and cooked but not canned
Fruits (consume in moderation 1–3 servings daily)
- Fresh and cooked
- Ideally low glycemic index fruits like stone fruits, apples, berries, cherries and citrus fruits
- May be dried but should not contains sulfites, added oils or sweeteners
- May be frozen but not canned
Whole grains (consume in moderation and ideally sprouted)
- Brown rice, oats quinoa, millet, amaranth, buckwheat, barley cooked in water
Beans & Legumes (consume in moderation)
- Dried and cooked in water
- May be consumed from can as long as no salt or other additives are contained and the only ingredients are beans and water
Nuts & Seeds (sprouted are best)
- Raw, sprouted or dry roasted with no salt added
Common Foods for Daniel Fast
Here is a list of some common foods you can consume while following a Daniel Diet plan:
Vegetables (preferably organic and fresh or frozen)
- Brussel sprouts
- Collard greens
- Green beans
- Mustard greens
- Sweet potatoes
Fruits (preferably organic and fresh or frozen)
- Honeydew melons
Legumes (preferably organic)
- Black beans
- Black-eyed peas
- Garbanzo beans
- Kidney beans
- Mung beans
- Pinto beans
- Split peas
Nuts & Seeds (preferably organic, raw, unsalted and soaked/sprouted)
Whole Grains (preferable organic)
- Brown rice
- Oats (groats soaked)
- Water (spring, distilled, filtered)
- Vegetable juice (fresh pressed)
- Coconut milk
- Coconut kefir
- Almond milk
Foods to Avoid
On the Daniel Fast, you should not consume any of the other foods or beverages listed below. And, I want to mention that on the Daniel Fast some allow sea salt or Himalayan salt and others do not. My recommendation is to only use a bit of sea salt when necessary in flavoring dishes. Here are foods you definitely want to refrain from eating:
- Iodized salt
- Dairy products
- Breads, pasta, flour, crackers (unless made from sprouted ancient grains)
- Cookies and other baked goods
- Energy drinks
NOTE: Nutritional supplements are optional. If any are taken while on the fast then they would preferably be in line with the accepted foods/ingredients that are listed.
There are numerous benefits to Daniel-type fasting, but it all starts with an inward, spiritual motivation. Below are just some of the incredible benefits of fasting.
“This is the fast that I have chosen … to loose the bonds of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, to let the oppressed go free, and that you break every yoke. Then your light shall break forth like the morning, Your healing shall spring forth.” – Isaiah 58:6
Spiritual Benefits of Fasting
Spiritual benefits are a top reason for fasting and may include: (7)
- Fasting brings you closer to God
- Fasting makes you more sensitive to God’s voice
- Fasting helps break bad habits or even addictions
- Fasting shows us our weakness and allows us to rely on God’s strength
Mental & Emotional Benefits of Fasting
Fasting benefits are different from person to person, but the following have been known to occur: (8)
- Fasting relieves anxiety and nervousness
- Fasting can increase peace and shalom
- Fasting clears your mind of negative thoughts and feelings
- Fasting can help heal relationships in your life that have been stressful
- Fasting decreases brain fog
- Fasting helps increase your ability to trust God
- Fasting clears out toxins that can make you feel sluggish or depressed
Physical Benefits of Fasting
Some benefits to the physical body have been known to include: (9)
- Fasting helps break addictions to sugar
- Fasting supports the body’s detoxification
- Fasting promotes healthy weight loss
- Fasting promoted healthy energy levels
- Fasting improves skin health
- Fasting promotes healthy digestion and elimination
- Fasting supports healthy inflammation response and promotes joint comfort
- Fasting promotes healthy hormonal balance
Fasting Benefits: Spiritual, Physical, Mental and Emotional
When you fast and pray — two words that go hand-in-hand in scripture — you pursue God in your life and open yourself up to experiencing a renewed dependence on God, but it isn’t easy. It is a spiritual discipline that requires denying your physical and mental self because your stomach and your brain will most likely work overtime to remind you when and what they want to eat!
As I mentioned earlier, Daniel wasn’t the only one in the Bible who fasted. There were others, but you don’t have to be a “spiritual giant” like Daniel or put yourself through torturous fasts to draw closer to God. However, fasts can help focus your spirit, heart and mind on God and not your own eating and drinking desires. In fact, before you begin your fast, you can make a list of prayer requests you are asking God to answer. Then, every time you experience hunger pangs or food or drink cravings, ask God to work in those prayer request areas.
Also, I recommend spending quiet time with God each day and read passages of scripture from the Bible. You don’t have to be legalistic about this. There are many quality devotionals out there, so just choose one or ask a friend you trust to recommend one. After all, it’s about your relationship with God, not your performance for God.
I also suggest journaling during your fast so that you can write down what you believe God is directing you in. For whatever reasons, many people say that they “hear” God more clearly during a fast than other times.
Isaiah 58:6,8 says “Is not this the kind of fasting I have chosen: to set the oppressed free and break every yoke?… Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear.” (10) The truth is that “healing” can take place spiritually, physically and mentally when you fast.
We’ve discussed some of the spiritual aspects, but there are also specific physical and mental benefits to fasting, which happens to be one of the oldest therapies in medicine. In fact, Hippocrates, the Father of Medicine, believed that fasting enabled the body to heal itself. (11) How? During a fast, many systems of the body are given a break from the hard work of digesting foods that it normally has to manage. The extra energy the body gains gives the body a chance to restore itself, while the burning of stored calories gets rid of toxic substances stored in the body.
Here’s another example. The digestive tract is the body area most exposed to environmental threats, including bacteria, viruses, parasites and toxins. Plus, most of your immune system is in your digestive tract, so it needs to be in top shape. When food is broken down in the intestines, it travels through the blood to the liver, the largest organ of the body’s natural detoxification system. The liver breaks down and removes the toxic by-products produced by digestion, including natural ones and the chemicals which are typically present in our food supply and often on our daily menus. During a fast, the liver and immune system are essentially freed up to detoxify and heal other parts of the body.
Now let’s talk specifically about the elements of the Daniel Fast, including vegetables, fruits and water. The dietary fiber, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants in vegetables and fruits help to add vibrancy to your health. (12) A diet high in vegetables and fruits is known for halting bodily inflammation and oxidation — two primary processes that can lead to ill health. No wonder Daniel and his friends looked better than the others!
The Importance of Water
Then there’s the water factor. The body is made up of approximately 60 to 70 percent water, and the body needs water to make new cells of all types, including blood cells, bone cells and skin cells. (13) Additionally, every organ and bodily system requires water to function correctly and healthily. Likewise, drinking enough water keeps your lymphatic system in tip-top shape so that wastes and toxins are removed from your body.
Water also keeps your joints lubricated, delivers nutrients to your nervous system, helps the blood transport oxygen and other essential nutrients to your cells, and even makes it so your heart doesn’t have to work as hard pumping blood through your body. Water regulates your metabolism, too, and aids in digestion and body temperature control. An added bonus is that adequate water intake hydrates your skin cells and plumps them up.
Getting enough water also keeps your metabolism motoring, can help you feel fuller and can keep your weight in check. (14)
After a fast, including the Daniel Fast, people report a combination of spiritual, physical and mental benefits, including a closer relationship with God, answered prayers, a better state of health, freedom from food or beverage addictions, more energy, clearer thinking, a more positive attitude, feeling lighter and much more.
The Daniel Fast Story
Daniel was among the best and the brightest of the Israelites of his time. In the book of Daniel in the Bible, the backdrop is set: King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon had seized Jerusalem, the capital city of Judah, and had taken King Jehoiakam captive and overrun God’s temple.
As the victor, King Nebuchadnezzar had the power to select and “enlist” young Israelite men to serve in his Babylonian palace, and he wanted only the best. So, he chose young men from wealthy, influential families who are strong, handsome and intelligent, and who exhibited strong leadership qualities.
So, Daniel and some of his friends were “enlisted” in a three-year training time prior to entering the king’s service, and King Nebuchadnezzar appointed his chief official to be in charge of them and the other leaders-in-training.
Here’s the scenario: Daniel and his buddies — devout Israelites — are placed in a pagan palace to be trained up to serve a pagan king, a process complete with a prescribed diet of food and wine from the king’s own table. Most historians agree that the king’s menu most likely included food that had been sacrificed to idols and/or meat from unclean animals, both of which are strictly forbidden by Jewish dietary customs.
Daniel, being a winsome man of conviction, asks to eat only vegetables and to drink only water instead of what’s on the king’s menu. That request was acknowledged by (not approved by) the king’s chief official, but he didn’t want to risk Daniel and his friends looking unhealthy or frail by not eating what the other recruits ate. Since Daniel couldn’t get the king’s chief official to agree to the veggie and water diet, he asked the guard appointed to care for Daniel and his three friends instead.
It took some convincing, but Daniel’s request was granted. Here was the deal. Daniel said, “Please test your servants for ten days. Give us nothing but vegetables to eat and water to drink. Then compare our appearance with that of the young men who eat the royal food and treat your servants in accordance with what you see.” (Daniel 1: 12-13)
The guard agreed.
After ten days of only “pulse” — which consists of vegetables, fruits, seeds and grains — and water, Daniel and his comrades were brought before the King.
The results? Their health and appearance “appeared better than all the young men who consumed the ‘best’ food of the land from the very table of the king.”
Fast forward three years and beyond—while still eating only the pulse and water diet—and Daniel still outperformed those who ate the king’s delicacies. In fact, the king found Daniel and his buddies were “ten times better than all the magicians and astrologers that were in all his realm.”
Ten times better!
What’s more is that Daniel outlived the king and advised the king’s grandson, Belshazzar, roughly 70 years after the reign of Nebuchadnezzar began!
That’s the story of Daniel’s 10-day fast that turned into three years as well as how it benefited him into his later years — which brings me to the 21-day Daniel Fast that is also mentioned in the Bible
The tenth chapter of Daniel describes how he ate “no choice food; no meat or wine touched [his] lips” (Dan. 10:3) for three weeks.
At this point in time, Daniel is approximately 85 years old, well beyond the years when he was a young man in King Nebuchadnezzar’s palace. However, Daniel was still attentive to what God had for him to do, which was also reflected in his diet.
For example, in Daniel 10, Daniel gets a vision from God about the future plight of the Jewish people for rejecting the Messiah and the gospel, leading Daniel into a state of sorrowful mourning that leads to his 21-day fast.
In Hebrew, the words “choice food” suggest that Daniel refused desirable foods, most likely breads and sweets or at least foods which were considered tasty. Once again, Daniel trimmed his diet down to the basics — only for sustenance, not indulgence or personal satisfaction — so that he could focus on the spiritual, not his personal needs or wants.
And while there certainly are spiritual benefits to fasting, physical and mental benefits can occur as well.
Are you ready to experience the incredible benefits of doing a Daniel Fast? If so then plan out your fast and try some of these healthy Daniel Fast recipes.
Daniel Fast Recipes
While most fruits and vegetables are edible as is, sometimes it’s nice to have recipes, so here are a few to get you started on your Daniel fast. Enjoy!
- 1 cup crushed almonds
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix all together and spread out on a non-stick cookie sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes in a 250-degree preheated oven.
- Stir and continue to bake another 20 minutes, stirring periodically to prevent burning. The granola should be lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and serve warm or cool thoroughly and store in tightly sealed container or plastic bags.
- Option: After the granola is cooled, add raisins or other organic, unsulphured dehydrated fruit.
- 8 cups vegetable stock
- 1½ cups of dried garbanzo beans
- 2 cups dried red kidney beans
- ½ cup carrots
- 3 medium tomatoes (or one 14-ounce can of unsweetened, unsalted Italian tomatoes)
- ½ cup fresh parsley
- 1 cup cabbage
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- ¾ teaspoon basil
- ¼ teaspoon thyme
- ½ cup celery
- ½ cup onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 package spinach noodles, cooked
- sea salt, to taste
- Soak garbanzo and kidney beans overnight, drain and rinse.
- Peel and dice tomatoes.
- Cook and drain garbanzo and kidney beans as per directions on package.
- Mince garlic and parsley.
- Chop carrots, onion, celery, cabbage and garlic and sauté in water or soup stock over medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Stir in cooked and drained garbanzo beans, kidney beans, diced tomatoes and minced herbs.
- Bring to a simmer, then turn heat down and simmer 10 minutes.
- Stir in cabbage and parsley with lid partially on for about 15 minutes or until cabbage is tender.
- Add more soup stock or tomatoes as needed. Serve over cooked spinach noodles.
Black Bean Soup
- 8 cups vegetable stock
- 1 cup celery
- 1 potato
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 pound of black beans, soaked overnight, rinsed and drained
- 1 yellow or red pepper
- 1 cup carrots, diced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 2 tablespoons marjoram
- 1 whole onion
- sea salt, to taste
- Place beans in pot with vegetable stock, whole onion and bay leaves.
- Bring to a boil and cook 2-½ hours or until beans are tender.
- Remove onion and bay leaves.
- Chop onion, pepper and celery.
- Grate carrots and potato on cheese grater.
- Mince garlic and sauté in a tablespoon of olive oil until tender.
- During last hour of cooking, combine vegetables and seasonings with beans.
- Bring to a boil, lower heat to simmer and cook until veggies and beans are tender.
Stir Fry Vegetables
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 3 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- ½ cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 3 carrots, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup cauliflower, chopped
- 1 cup zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 cup yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon Asian seasoning (or a mix of garlic powder, onion powder, ginger powder and black pepper)
- Stir-fry all vegetables in 1 to 2 tablespoons of olive oil until tender.
- Add salt and seasoning.
- Serve alone or over brown rice.
[Serves 4] (Note: Harira is a great recipe for the Daniel Fast as it has nearly 15 grams of protein per serving.)
- 2 tablespoons healthy oil, such as coconut oil or olive oil
- 1 cups chopped onion
- ½ cups chopped celery
- 2 cups warm water
- pinch of saffron threads
- ½ teaspoon salt, divided
- ¼ teaspoon peeled fresh ginger, minced
- ¼ teaspoon ground red pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups organic mushroom broth
- 1½ cups chopped and seeded plum tomatoes
- ½ cup dried small red lentils
- 2 15-ounce cans no-salt-added chickpeas, drained
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Heat oil in a large saucepan on medium heat.
- Add onion and celery and sauté 4 minutes or until tender.
- Combine 2 cups warm water and saffron; let stand 2 minutes.
- Add ¼ teaspoon salt, ginger, red pepper, cinnamon and garlic.
- Cook 1 minute. Add saffron water mixture, broth, tomato, lentils and chickpeas.
- Bring to boil; then reduce heat.
- Simmer 20 minutes or until lentils are tender.
- Stir in cilantro, parsley and remaining ¼ teaspoon salt.
Daniel Fast Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ LIST)
First off, if you are pregnant or a nursing mother or are on a special diet of any sort for health reasons, then you should not go on the Daniel Fast without the approval of your primary healthcare professional.
Otherwise, here are some frequently asked questions you may want to know about.
1. What about prepared foods?
Read the labels of all prepared foods. Remember the Daniel Fast is sugar-free and chemical-free. That is why I suggest organic, fresh or frozen foods.
2. What about pasta?
Make sure the label says whole grain or vegetable-based pasta like quinoa, black bean or brown rice with no additives or sugar. But, the diet should consist mostly of vegetables and fruits.
3. What about roasted nuts?
Try to stick to organic, raw, unsalted nuts and/or soaked or sprouted ones. These are harder to find, so if you have to choose roasted nuts, then get plain roasted, unsalted nuts with no preservatives.
4. How do I get enough protein in my diet while on the fast?
Protein-rich foods allowed on the Daniel Fast are almonds, sunflower seeds, lentils, quinoa, brown rice, split peas and some whole grains. Be sure you eat plenty of those.
5. What about salad dressing?
Salads are great on the Daniel Fast. Use olive oil combined with lemon or lime juice as salad dressing options.
6. Do I need to eat organic foods while on the fast?
You don’t have to eat organic, but I recommend it because opting for organic keeps toxins out of your foods, meaning no use of chemically formulated fertilizers, growth stimulants, antibiotics or pesticides.
7. Can I go out to eat?
Yes; you can. Just make sure what you get is compliant with the Daniel Fast, such as a salad with olive oil and a baked potato with no extras on it.
8. What about bread?
If you eat bread, then I would only recommend a sprouted or sourdough bread that comes from ancient grains.
9. How much can I eat?
As long as your food choices fit the Daniel Fast, then you can eat all and as often as you want until you are satisfied!
A quick note from our founder-
Over the past year, my friend Dave at PaleoHacks has been working on a secret cookbook with world-renowned Le Cordon Bleu chef Peter Servold.
Well, today this new this new incredible Paleo Cookbook is finally available to be shipped right to your door for FREE
That's right -- as a special launch promotion, we're offering our brand new Paleo fat loss cookbook to you for free (Chef Pete lost 60 lbs using these recipes!) -- All you have to do is just cover a small shipping cost (international shipping is a bit more).
Get your FREE copy of Paleo Eats Here. (Grab this today, because we only ordered a small batch of these cookbooks for this freebie promotion, and they will sell out FAST!)
In April, 2009, researchers stunned the medical community when they reported chronic inflammation as the root cause of several major diseases.
See, every year 610,000 people in the U.S. die of heart disease. Cancer claims another 584,000...stroke 130,000...Alzheimer's disease nearly 85,000 — and the list goes on.
Truth is, we now know... chronic inflammation is responsible for 7 out of the top 10 leading causes of death in the United States! Hundreds of studies and scientific reviews prove it.
Fortunately, newer research shows you can prevent-even reverse-most major diseases by "turning off" inflammation. And in our new book, we show you how to do just that.
If you or a loved one is suffering from a debilitating condition-and you"re not sure what the culprit is-now's the time to find out...while you can still do something about it!
--> Grab your FREE copy of this groundbreaking soft cover book today (while supplies still last.)
To begin, I apologize for the dark nature of today's email.
However I promise what you'll discover today will be completely worth it.
Imagine a rotting corpse draped over your body from head to toe...
...suffocating tissue, restricting blood flow, damaging joints and infecting your healthy cells.
Shockingly, that nightmare is a reality for most:
64% of women and 74% of men carry too much body fat according to the National Institutes of Health.
It's choking their organs, assaulting their metabolism and sucking their energy dry.
But here's the worst part:
For most, this bodyfat has become "calorie-resistant":
It's completely unaffected by even the strictest diets... and most intense exercises.
This zombie fat is essentially... "dead tissue".
That's important for those who have 10, 25 or 50 or more pounds to lose...
AND for those who aren't technically overweight, but have what's called "pocket obesity"...
...unsightly patches of fat that cling to specific places, like:
just above your hips, lower belly, where your butt and legs meet... and even arms, neck and face.
However, there's good news:
Obesity researchers have now discovered a "metabolic jumper cable":
It jolts dead bodyfat back to life.
This allows your metabolism to burn it as calories and re-energize your entire body.
First though, here's the #1 reason why bodyfat becomes calorie-resistant:
It lacks blood flow. This has 3 effects:
- Not enough oxygen or nutrients reach fat cells, so they become unresponsive..
- Released fat can't be sent to other tissues to be burned, so fat cells suck it back in...
- 3) Metabolic hormones carrying the "burn calories" message don't reach the fat cell...
All this means one thing:
Your body can't transform into energy, the 135,000+ of calories the average person stores as fat!
You become a metabolic zombie: NO energy to think. NO energy to move. NO energy to motivate.
Update: calorie-resistant bodyfat can be now removed...
The discovery of this "metabolic jumper cable" can now reverse this process:
- It wakes up un-responsive bodyfat with a powerful calorie-burning hormonal jolt....
- It pops open fat cells, sucks out the fat, sending it off before its yanked back in...
- It shuttles fat to your brain, heart, lungs, kidneys - even your bones - to be burned as energy.
Not only do those layers of "zombie fat" start coming off, but your entire body just works better.
Plus, as your whole body burns more calories, those patches of pocket obesity whittle away.
This "metabolic jumper cable" isn't any exercise, machine or pill.
It's a little-known, calorie-burning hormone we all have... just waiting for the right spark to come alive.
It's not thyroid, leptin, ghrelin, insulin, adiponectin, HGH or any other "fat loss" hormone you may know.
And on this next page, you'll find out precisely how to unleash its calorie-burning power:
PS - Studies show that not only can healthy levels of this powerful calorie-burning hormone devour bodyfat and fortify soft muscle, but it can also reduce your risk of diabetes by 53.7%, a heart attack by 83.3% and stroke by 51.4%. Here's more of the scientific proof...
I bet you can’t guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat.
This “hidden survival muscle” in your body will boost your energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this “hidden” most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
P.S. Make sure you check out the next page to get to know the 10 simple moves that will bring vitality back into your life!
If you haven't heard of Claude Davis yet do yourself a huge favor and watch this video. He's going to be the talk of 2016.
One of the smartest guys I ever had the pleasure of meeting, Claude set-up a unique system that changed his life forever.
I already tried it myself and let me tell... you I was completely blown away... His surprising tactics could make your life easier and give you the peace of mind you deserve.
Don't just take my word for it... watch his short video and decide for yourself.
Is Bread Really the Staff of Life… or the Stuff of Disease?
For most us, there are few foods more comforting than bread.
Fluffy biscuits, crusty baguettes, flaky croissants… even a simple slice of toast topped with melted butter can taste like heaven.
And that smell… few scents are quite as pleasant as fresh bread baking in the oven.
But there is a lot of confusion as to where bread fits into a healthy diet.
The Bible practically commands followers to eat it: “Give us this day our daily bread…” The government put it at the base of the food pyramid. And for centuries, it has been called “the staff of life.”
Of course, there are some who disagree…
Well-known cardiologist, Dr. William Davis, calls wheat “the perfect chronic poison.”
And for a poison, we sure eat lots of it…
The average American consumes 55 pounds of wheat flour every year, making refined flour the #1 source of calories in the American Diet – a situation that nutrition expert Chris Kresser describes as, “a public health catastrophe.”
So, what is the truth about bread and wheat?
- Is it the perfect poison… or an essential daily food?
- Is “gluten-free” bread better for you than regular bread?
- And can you still eat bread… while maintaining a lean body and optimal health?
The answers to these questions may surprise you!
Be sure to read #5 – the biggest surprise of all!
Recently, Doctor of Naturopathy, weight-loss expert and best-selling Amazon author Liz Swann Miller, creator of the Red Smoothie Detox Factor, revealed 2 of the secrets to easy, steady weight loss. Secrets the big food corporations do their best to hide from us.
Secret #1: Enjoy real food. Don’t fall for the lie that you have to deprive yourself to lose weight.
Secret #2: stop eating out. You will automatically eat less without even noticing.
Then start detoxing your body with tasty, nourishing smoothies that are just as easy on your wallet as they are easy to make.
Because a single day of enjoying Liz’ smoothies demonstrated the radical power of her superfood-packed red smoothies to make me feel incredibly good.
Now prepare yourself for one of the biggest weight loss secrets there is. A secret that, when you use it properly, can transform your body and your health.
You probably know most of us eat too much processed food. What you may not know is that it’s full of toxic chemicals and substandard, dirt-cheap ingredients designed to make you eat more…and force you to gain weight.
Here’s how it works.
“That stuff is just a lot of calories your body can’t use,” Liz told me, “Some are poison. And all these foods are stripped of the anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatories that help your body detox. The result? Your body expends huge amounts of calories to eliminate some toxins—the rest, it stores in your fat to protect you. This is why most people are hungry all the time. They’re not getting energy they need.”
“So… what’s going on with me? Why am I losing weight but not going hungry?”
Liz paused, then dropped the bombshell.
Your body is designed to burn fat. You just have to let it.
“What? I thought we were designed to store fat?!?” We were Skyping and I was practically shouting. Then I heard Liz say…
What good is a fat reserve if you can’t burn it?
Liz continued: “You’re drinking smoothies packed with phytonutrients, anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatories that pull toxins out of you like a tractor beam. Allowing your body to burn those toxin-filled fat stores… and releasing tremendous amounts of stored energy.”
So that’s why I’m losing weight without going hungry.
Watch Liz’ free presentation. It’s packed with revolutionary weight loss information—information that works. Because it’s based on how nature.
Click the button only if you want to wear smaller clothes, breathe easier, move more freely and just plain feel better.
- Which calories help you lose weight…and which ones help you gain it…
- The “diet” foods…some of them vegetables…that lead to weight gain and diabetes…
- The “low-fat” foods that can dramatically increase your risk of cancer.
- And the superfoods that rescue your body from this assault by detoxing you…
Revitalizing your metabolism so you can Shed pounds as well as toxins, renew your body and reset your internal clock by up to 7 years.
Because until now, the Red Smoothie Detox Factor has been available only to Liz’ private clients. But now that she’s perfected it to work for almost everyone, almost every time, Liz is sharing it with rest of us so we can feel better and look better.
Get Red Smoothie Detox Factor before the price goes back up.
Because Liz offers a ridiculously good guarantee. You have 60 days to decide you love the Red Smoothie Detox Factor. If you don’t love it—for any reason, or even no reason at all —Liz will refund your money. 100%. No questions asked.
Sponsored Health Resources
In the years that I've been working on this website project I've come across some amazing resources by some very special people. I'd like to share them with you here.
NOTE: I update these links often so please check back to see what's new!
1) Everyone knows green smoothies are healthy right? Have you heard of a “red” smoothie? If not, check out this story…
2) Forget what you've read about 10-day lemonade cleanses, 7-day detoxes with green juices and Gwyneth's gruel. All you need to do, and this is perfect for Saturday or or anytime really, is a simple 1-day cleanse.
3) This “hidden survival muscle” in your body will boost your energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
4) I thought it was virtually impossible for a website to be able to tell me anything even a little bit insightful after only submitting my name and date of birth... I was wrong!
5) Turmeric is amazing. The problem is - It's hard to absorb!
6) Wonder why your stomach still sticks out even though you're hammering the core exercises every day? It's a common myth that bulging belly is due to weak abdominal muscles.
7) Even if you're the most active of athletes, you may still suffer from tight hip flexors due to the amount of time you spend each day planted to a chair.
Enjoy! Let me know how these work out for you. And if you run across anything I've missed please let me know.