Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and who doesn’t love to indulge a little; I do! This Antioxidant Cherry Chocolate Smoothie recipe shows you how you can indulge and feel good about it at the same time.
Both the antioxidant benefits of raw cocao and cherries make this combination a rich, tasty one.
Cherries also are loaded with vitamin C and as a good source of minerals, such as potassium iron, zinc, copper, and manganese. This sweet power fruit also helps relieve pain.
Antioxidant Cherry Chocolate Smoothie Recipe:
- 1 packet Be Well Sustain Protein or 1 scoop Be Well Vanilla or Chocolate Whey Protein
- 8 oz unsweetened Organic almond milk
- 1 cup frozen Organic cherries
- 1 -2 Tablespoons raw cacao powder
- Stevia to taste (optional)
- 4 ice cubes
Add all ingredients into blender and blend till smooth and creamy.