Looking for some fall salad inspiration? No worries! I got you covered today. Presenting 20 Delicious Fall Salad Recipes.
At our house, I have a rule. You have to eat something green EVERY day- preferably more than once a day. You guys know that I’m a huge advocate for eating a balanced real food diet. You just can’t find the nutrient-dense power punch that leafy greens and other green veggies pack in some vitamin or supplement. That would just be too easy, now wouldn’t it?
So how do we keep getting enough green vegetables as the weather turns cooler? Keep eating your salads! Just switch up what you put in them. Look at what’s in season. More kale. More winter squash. More beets. Pomegranates. Citrus. Get creative about what your idea of a salad can be.
Need a little inspiration? Take a look at some of the best fall salad recipes that I have found. They are loaded with delicious seasonal fall vegetables that will make you want to eat salad EVERY day. I love all the little precious gems like pomegranate, figs, and nuts that make these salads not only mouthwatering but beautiful to look at as well. Enjoy!
20 DELICIOUS FALL SALAD RECIPES
1. Winter Kale Salad with Pomegranate, Almond, and Cauliflower from Eat Your Beets
2. Poached Pear and Prosciutto Salad from Plaid and Paleo
3. Roasted Delicata Squash Pear and Pomegranate Salad from Downshiftology
4. Caramelized Roasted Fig Spinach Salad from Get Inspired Everyday
5. Citrus and Pomegranate Salad from Savory Lotus
7. Spinach Salad with Creamy Chia Vinaigrette from Get Inspired Everyday
8. Wilted Kale Salad with Golden Beets and Winter Squash from Savory Lotus
9. Beetroot and Pumpkin Salad with Oregano Garlic Chicken from Eat Drink Paleo
10. Kale Caesar Salad from Savory Lotus
11. Bacon Kale Caesar Salad from Get Inspired Everyday
12. Pomegranate Fennel Salad from Rubies & Radishes
13. Beet Tartare Lettuce Cups with Crispy Shallots from Savory Lotus
14. Fresh Fig & Roasted Butternut Squash Salad from Colorful Eats Nutrition
15. Warm Beet, Kohlrabi, and Watercress Salad from Rubies & Radishes
16. Citrus Spinach Salad with Feta Cheese from Get Inspired Everyday
17. Raw Beetroot Salad with Walnut Dressing and Goat’s Cheese from Eat Drink Paleo
18. Pheasant and Bacon Salad with Raspberry Balsamic Vinaigrette from Comfort Bites
19. My Famous Kale Salad from Real Food RN
20. Shiitake Mushrooms with Baby Bok Choy from I Heart Umami
Breakfast, blood sugar, & inflammation
Recent research has shown that Inflammation is responsible for 7 out of 10 Deaths in the United States. But it doesn’t have to be the same way for you.
In fact, in a fairly short amount of time, you could start to experience better sleep…less stomach issues…more energy and stamina…less muscle and joint pain…a drop in weight…lower stress levels…and much, much more!
Learn how to Prevent—Even Reverse—Most Major Diseases by “Turning Off” Inflammation!
Did you know that one of the best times to stretch is right before bed? However…
What stretches should you do? Here’s a 1-minute stretch routine you can do before bed...
Lisa, Yoga Coach
eatlocalgrown / wisemindhealthybody
...easy, 3-minute exercise that completely cured his horrendous snoring! We can both finally sleep!
Today is a good day. Tonight will be even better. Why?
Because you're about to learn easy throat exercises that cure (not just treated) your stubborn snoring – in 3 minutes – starting TONIGHT!
...even if straps, sprays and even torturing CPAP masks have failed you in the past.
Most people heal their snoring in just a few minutes per day using these powerful throat exercises. And they're so easy, you can do them, regardless of your age or physical shape.
Use them anytime, anywhere... even while stuck in traffic or watching TV.
Plus the results are permanent!
Did you know that your bodyfat can become "calorie-resistant"?
True. And it's completely unaffected by even the strictest diets... and most intense exercises.
However, there's good news- Calorie-resistant bodyfat can be now removed...
It's a little-known, calorie-burning hormone we all have... just waiting for the right spark to come alive. It's not thyroid, leptin, ghrelin, insulin, adiponectin, HGH or any other "fat loss" hormone you may know. Read more to find out precisely how to unleash its calorie-burning power:
To your health!
PS - Studies show that it can also reduce your risk of diabetes by 53.7%, a heart attack by 83.3% and stroke by 51.4%. Here's more of the scientific proof...
I bet you can’t guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat. This “hidden survival muscle” in your body will boost your energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this “hidden” most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
In April, 2009, researchers stunned the medical community when they reported chronic inflammation as the root cause of several major diseases.
See, every year 610,000 people in the U.S. die of heart disease. Cancer claims another 584,000...stroke 130,000...Alzheimer's disease nearly 85,000 — and the list goes on.
Truth is, we now know... chronic inflammation is responsible for 7 out of the top 10 leading causes of death in the United States! Hundreds of studies and scientific reviews prove it.
Fortunately, newer research shows you can prevent-even reverse-most major diseases by "turning off" inflammation. And in our new book, we show you how to do just that.
If you or a loved one is suffering from a debilitating condition-and you"re not sure what the culprit is-now's the time to find out...while you can still do something about it!
--> Grab your FREE copy of this groundbreaking soft cover book today (while supplies still last.)
Over the past year, my friend Dave over at PaleoHacks has been working on a super secret cookbook project with our good friend Peter Servold a Le Cordon Bleu trained Chef and owner of Pete's Paleo...
And today, this new incredible Paleo Cookbook is finally available to be shipped right to your door for FREE!
The cookbook is called Paleo Eats, and it's filled with over 80 chef created, insanely tasty Paleo recipes which means they are free from gluten, soy, dairy, and refined sugar.
Get your FREE copy of Paleo Eats Here. (Grab this today, because they only ordered a small batch of these cookbooks for this freebie promotion, and they will sell out FAST!)
Sponsored Health Resources
In the years that I've been working on this website project I've come across some amazing resources by some very special people. I'd like to share them with you here.
NOTE: I update these links often so please check back to see what's new!
1) Everyone knows green smoothies are healthy right? Have you heard of a “red” smoothie? If not, check out this story…
2) Forget what you've read about 10-day lemonade cleanses, 7-day detoxes with green juices and Gwyneth's gruel. All you need to do, and this is perfect for Saturday or or anytime really, is a simple 1-day cleanse.
3) This “hidden survival muscle” in your body will boost your energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
4) I thought it was virtually impossible for a website to be able to tell me anything even a little bit insightful after only submitting my name and date of birth... I was wrong!
5) Turmeric is amazing. The problem is - It's hard to absorb!
6) Wonder why your stomach still sticks out even though you're hammering the core exercises every day? It's a common myth that bulging belly is due to weak abdominal muscles.
7) Even if you're the most active of athletes, you may still suffer from tight hip flexors due to the amount of time you spend each day planted to a chair.
Enjoy! Let me know how these work out for you. And if you run across anything I've missed please let me know.