Ever since I was a kid I have had a hard time sleeping. My mind doesn’t want to calm down enough to allow my exhausted body to rest. Because of this, I have had to make a lot of changes in my life in order to create the perfect conditions for sleep.
First, I followed all of the advice that medical professionals and psychologists suggested by removing as many distractions from my room as possible. I keep my tv, cell phone, and laptop out of my room. I don’t read or do anything that over engages my mind in my bedroom either.
I have worked on temperature control, lighting control, and used all kinds of things from spending more time in the sun to exercising regularly.
Though all of these things have helped tremendously there are still those nights that I just lay there wishing I were resting, especially if I have something important the next day.
That is when I decided to try something more natural to help me sleep.
If you have studied essential oils then you know that they are a great way to give your body a boost without needing to ingest anything.
Your skin is the largest organ of the body and is great for absorbing these healing oils.
That is why this new sleepy time foot spray appealed so much to me—
The bottom of the foot is a huge absorption site and is a great place to apply diluted oils in order to get them in your body in a gentle way.
Sleepy Time Foot Spray Ingredients
Before we dive into how you can make this awesome spray I wanted to go over what was in it and why it works so well in helping your body truly rest.
- Chamomile Essential Oil– Chamomile can be made into incredibly calming tea that can be drunk before bedtime in order to help calm the nerves and prepare the body for sleeping. This is why it is the perfect ingredients for your Sleepy Time Foot Spray.–> Our fav chamomile brand
- Magnesium Oil– Many people are actually deficient in this extremely important mineral making it an important ingredient to add to the spray. In fact, one of the best ways to rebalance this type of deficiency is by applying an oil or spray on the skin. Just be aware that when it is sprayed on the skin it will sometimes make your skin feel tingly. If this is the case with you or your children we recommend wearing socks afterwards. Magnesium is important for your body to shift from an awakened state into a sleeping state. It helps your body and mind calm down and make the transition making it very important for your foot spray.–> Highest rated Magnesium Oil
- Lavender Essential Oil – Lavender is another of those ingredients that I use all the time to calm down and rebalance myself. I often use lavender lotions and mix the essential oils with coconut oil in order to make a nice relaxing massage oil. If you are using this oils on children make sure you only use a little as it can become a bit much for a sensitive child. It has incredible calming effects on the mind and has long been used in herbal treatments to aid in sleep and de-stressing which is exactly what my overactive mind needs to seal the deal and get some restful sleep.–> Great price on Lavender Oil (8 oz!)
Sleepy Time Foot Spray
Here is how to make this awesome foot spray that you can use on your feet before bed whenever you need a restful night.
- Get 4 ounces of magnesium oil from your local health food store or online.
- Combine it with 10 drops of high-quality Lavender Essential Oil, and 10 drops of Roman Chamomile Essential Oil in a glass spray bottle.
- Add the lid and then shake the combination to stir it up.
- This amount will work for 24-48 applications so the recipe can be doubled or tripled if you need to make more.
- Spray your feet and let them dry for a minute.
- Crawl into bed and relax.
Breakfast, blood sugar, & inflammation
Recent research has shown that Inflammation is responsible for 7 out of 10 Deaths in the United States. But it doesn’t have to be the same way for you.
In fact, in a fairly short amount of time, you could start to experience better sleep…less stomach issues…more energy and stamina…less muscle and joint pain…a drop in weight…lower stress levels…and much, much more!
Learn how to Prevent—Even Reverse—Most Major Diseases by “Turning Off” Inflammation!
Did you know that one of the best times to stretch is right before bed? However…
What stretches should you do? Here’s a 1-minute stretch routine you can do before bed...
Lisa, Yoga Coach
eatlocalgrown / wisemindhealthybody
...easy, 3-minute exercise that completely cured his horrendous snoring! We can both finally sleep!
Today is a good day. Tonight will be even better. Why?
Because you're about to learn easy throat exercises that cure (not just treated) your stubborn snoring – in 3 minutes – starting TONIGHT!
...even if straps, sprays and even torturing CPAP masks have failed you in the past.
Most people heal their snoring in just a few minutes per day using these powerful throat exercises. And they're so easy, you can do them, regardless of your age or physical shape.
Use them anytime, anywhere... even while stuck in traffic or watching TV.
Plus the results are permanent!
Did you know that your bodyfat can become "calorie-resistant"?
True. And it's completely unaffected by even the strictest diets... and most intense exercises.
However, there's good news- Calorie-resistant bodyfat can be now removed...
It's a little-known, calorie-burning hormone we all have... just waiting for the right spark to come alive. It's not thyroid, leptin, ghrelin, insulin, adiponectin, HGH or any other "fat loss" hormone you may know. Read more to find out precisely how to unleash its calorie-burning power:
To your health!
PS - Studies show that it can also reduce your risk of diabetes by 53.7%, a heart attack by 83.3% and stroke by 51.4%. Here's more of the scientific proof...
I bet you can’t guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat. This “hidden survival muscle” in your body will boost your energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this “hidden” most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
In April, 2009, researchers stunned the medical community when they reported chronic inflammation as the root cause of several major diseases.
See, every year 610,000 people in the U.S. die of heart disease. Cancer claims another 584,000...stroke 130,000...Alzheimer's disease nearly 85,000 — and the list goes on.
Truth is, we now know... chronic inflammation is responsible for 7 out of the top 10 leading causes of death in the United States! Hundreds of studies and scientific reviews prove it.
Fortunately, newer research shows you can prevent-even reverse-most major diseases by "turning off" inflammation. And in our new book, we show you how to do just that.
If you or a loved one is suffering from a debilitating condition-and you"re not sure what the culprit is-now's the time to find out...while you can still do something about it!
--> Grab your FREE copy of this groundbreaking soft cover book today (while supplies still last.)
Over the past year, my friend Dave over at PaleoHacks has been working on a super secret cookbook project with our good friend Peter Servold a Le Cordon Bleu trained Chef and owner of Pete's Paleo...
And today, this new incredible Paleo Cookbook is finally available to be shipped right to your door for FREE!
The cookbook is called Paleo Eats, and it's filled with over 80 chef created, insanely tasty Paleo recipes which means they are free from gluten, soy, dairy, and refined sugar.
Get your FREE copy of Paleo Eats Here. (Grab this today, because they only ordered a small batch of these cookbooks for this freebie promotion, and they will sell out FAST!)
Sponsored Health Resources
In the years that I've been working on this website project I've come across some amazing resources by some very special people. I'd like to share them with you here.
NOTE: I update these links often so please check back to see what's new!
1) Everyone knows green smoothies are healthy right? Have you heard of a “red” smoothie? If not, check out this story…
2) Forget what you've read about 10-day lemonade cleanses, 7-day detoxes with green juices and Gwyneth's gruel. All you need to do, and this is perfect for Saturday or or anytime really, is a simple 1-day cleanse.
3) This “hidden survival muscle” in your body will boost your energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
4) I thought it was virtually impossible for a website to be able to tell me anything even a little bit insightful after only submitting my name and date of birth... I was wrong!
5) Turmeric is amazing. The problem is - It's hard to absorb!
6) Wonder why your stomach still sticks out even though you're hammering the core exercises every day? It's a common myth that bulging belly is due to weak abdominal muscles.
7) Even if you're the most active of athletes, you may still suffer from tight hip flexors due to the amount of time you spend each day planted to a chair.
Enjoy! Let me know how these work out for you. And if you run across anything I've missed please let me know.