4. Which Foods Should You Eat?
- Protein: Beef, lamb, wild game, chicken and turkey.
- Carbs: Rice, potatoes and sweet potatoes.
- Fat: Sunflower and rapeseed oil.
- Fruit: Ripe pears and bananas.
- Green vegetables: Brussels sprouts, spinach, artichokes, cabbage, bamboo shoots, broccoli, bok choy, asparagus and cucumbers.
- Other vegetables: Mushrooms, cauliflower, onions, leeks, garlic, radishes, squash, pumpkin, zucchini, beets and root vegetables.
- Spices: Rice vinegar, balsamic vinegar, iodized salt, turmeric, curry powder, basil, dill, oregano, parsley, rosemary, thyme, tarragon and coriander.
- Drinks: Enriched rice milk, carbonated water, tea (except for vanilla, peppermint, cinnamon, fruit or licorice tea), pear juice, homemade juices and smoothies.
- Other foods: Tapioca, rice bran, rice flour, potato flour, baking soda, xanthan gum, baking powder, arrowroot and ginger.
Which Foods Should You Avoid?
Which Food Additives Should You Avoid?
Bottom Line: Stick to the foods on this list as much as possible. However, more moderate restriction may also help improve symptoms.
—> NEXT: Sample Menu on the Few Foods Diet