Packed with fresh fruit and topped with an irresistible almond crust, this grain-free peach cobbler will have everyone coming back for seconds.
This recipe is a healthy twist on peach cobbler and swaps the processed gluten flour with Paleo-friendly almond flour. With wholesome ingredients you can feel good about eating, the almond flour creates a cinnamon-y, fluffy layer over a bed of sweet peaches. When baked together, the layers bubble and the flavors marry into a decadent dessert.
Almond flour crust
The almond flour is the perfect topping for the cobbler. It gives it a nutty flavor and crumbly texture that’s crucial for any cobbler recipe. The peaches shine through the flaky cobbler topping with their sweet and juicy flavors. A bit of coconut sugar and shredded coconut are added to brighten the sweetness. If you’re a fruit lover, add a cup of chopped nectarines and blueberries to create a spunky blend of bright flavors.
Love almond flour recipes? Get our free almond flour recipe cookbook here!
Eat your peach cobbler warmed in the oven for dessert or with coffee in the morning (I love eating it right out of the skillet!). Sprinkle the top of the cobbler with cinnamon and shredded coconut, and serve with whipped Paleo coconut cream or non-dairy ice cream!
Best-Ever Fresh Peach Cobbler
- 9-inch skillet
- 2 medium bowls
For the peach layer:
- 3 large peaches, pitted, peeled and sliced
- ½ t cinnamon
- 1 T coconut sugar
- 1 T unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ t arrowroot powder
For the cobbler layer:
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- ½ t vanilla extract
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup arrowroot powder
- 1 t baking powder
- 1 t cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
For the topping:
- 1 T unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 t cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a 9-inch skillet lightly with coconut oil.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients for the peach layer.
- Pour the peach mix into the prepared skillet, spreading evenly.
- In a separate bowl, combine all ingredients for the cobbler layer.
- Place large spoonfuls of the cobbler mix over the peach layer.
- Bake for 25 minutes until bubbly and a toothpick inserted into the cobbler layer comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and top with cinnamon and coconut flakes.
Tip: Serve warm with coconut milk ice cream!
11 pounds in 22 days?
Is it REALLY possible to lose 11 lbs. of fat in 22 days? Actually yes… BUT only when you’re a level 4 fat burner. Unfortunately, most people are stuck as level 1 fat burners. So, how do you become a level 4 fat burner to lose up to 11 lbs. in 22 days? Simply eat these foods daily:
Did you know that one of the best times to stretch is right before bed? However…
What stretches should you do? Here’s a 1-minute stretch routine you can do before bed...
Lisa, Yoga Coach
eatlocalgrown / wisemindhealthybody
...easy, 3-minute exercise that completely cured his horrendous snoring! We can both finally sleep!
Today is a good day. Tonight will be even better. Why?
Because you're about to learn easy throat exercises that cure (not just treated) your stubborn snoring – in 3 minutes – starting TONIGHT!
...even if straps, sprays and even torturing CPAP masks have failed you in the past.
Most people heal their snoring in just a few minutes per day using these powerful throat exercises. And they're so easy, you can do them, regardless of your age or physical shape.
Use them anytime, anywhere... even while stuck in traffic or watching TV.
Plus the results are permanent!
Did you know that your bodyfat can become "calorie-resistant"?
True. And it's completely unaffected by even the strictest diets... and most intense exercises.
However, there's good news- Calorie-resistant bodyfat can be now removed...
It's a little-known, calorie-burning hormone we all have... just waiting for the right spark to come alive. It's not thyroid, leptin, ghrelin, insulin, adiponectin, HGH or any other "fat loss" hormone you may know. Read more to find out precisely how to unleash its calorie-burning power:
To your health!
PS - Studies show that it can also reduce your risk of diabetes by 53.7%, a heart attack by 83.3% and stroke by 51.4%. Here's more of the scientific proof...
I bet you can’t guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat. This “hidden survival muscle” in your body will boost your energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this “hidden” most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
In April, 2009, researchers stunned the medical community when they reported chronic inflammation as the root cause of several major diseases.
See, every year 610,000 people in the U.S. die of heart disease. Cancer claims another 584,000...stroke 130,000...Alzheimer's disease nearly 85,000 — and the list goes on.
Truth is, we now know... chronic inflammation is responsible for 7 out of the top 10 leading causes of death in the United States! Hundreds of studies and scientific reviews prove it.
Fortunately, newer research shows you can prevent-even reverse-most major diseases by "turning off" inflammation. And in our new book, we show you how to do just that.
If you or a loved one is suffering from a debilitating condition-and you"re not sure what the culprit is-now's the time to find out...while you can still do something about it!
--> Grab your FREE copy of this groundbreaking soft cover book today (while supplies still last.)
Over the past year, my friend Dave over at PaleoHacks has been working on a super secret cookbook project with our good friend Peter Servold a Le Cordon Bleu trained Chef and owner of Pete's Paleo...
And today, this new incredible Paleo Cookbook is finally available to be shipped right to your door for FREE!
The cookbook is called Paleo Eats, and it's filled with over 80 chef created, insanely tasty Paleo recipes which means they are free from gluten, soy, dairy, and refined sugar.
Get your FREE copy of Paleo Eats Here. (Grab this today, because they only ordered a small batch of these cookbooks for this freebie promotion, and they will sell out FAST!)
Sponsored Health Resources
In the years that I've been working on this website project I've come across some amazing resources by some very special people. I'd like to share them with you here.
NOTE: I update these links often so please check back to see what's new!
1) Everyone knows green smoothies are healthy right? Have you heard of a “red” smoothie? If not, check out this story…
2) Forget what you've read about 10-day lemonade cleanses, 7-day detoxes with green juices and Gwyneth's gruel. All you need to do, and this is perfect for Saturday or or anytime really, is a simple 1-day cleanse.
3) This “hidden survival muscle” in your body will boost your energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
4) I thought it was virtually impossible for a website to be able to tell me anything even a little bit insightful after only submitting my name and date of birth... I was wrong!
5) Turmeric is amazing. The problem is - It's hard to absorb!
6) Wonder why your stomach still sticks out even though you're hammering the core exercises every day? It's a common myth that bulging belly is due to weak abdominal muscles.
7) Even if you're the most active of athletes, you may still suffer from tight hip flexors due to the amount of time you spend each day planted to a chair.
Enjoy! Let me know how these work out for you. And if you run across anything I've missed please let me know.