Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Make it right by choosing real food options. This 7 Healthy Breakfast Ideas For Busy Families post will show you my favorite easy recipes for breakfast.
You don’t have to cook fancy and complicated recipes to make delicious options for your family. Just a few healthy ingredients, some creativity, and 15 minutes or less and you can offer your family great options for breakfast.
If you are a conscious mother who likes to avoid processed foods, these 7 Healthy Breakfast Ideas are just perfect for you!
Real ingredients, nutrition and protein is what you need for breakfast. If you offer a healthy balanced breakfast, everyone will be ready to start the day full of energy. And nobody will be hungry after an hour or two.
Have you noticed that after eating processed foods you are never full? It has happened to me. I used to feed my kids cereal for breakfast. The problem was the sugar made them hungry after only an hour! After only a little while they were asking me for a snack!
These recipes contain no processed ingredients and a little “good fat” to make sure everyone is full and satisfied for a while. I hope you enjoy them and inspire you to start your day as healthy as possible.
I get so excited every time I try a new recipe my family really loves. You can see that excitement in the recipe titles. To me, there is nothing better than homemade food made with good quality ingredients.
7 Healthy Breakfast Ideas For Busy Families
1.Easy Breezy Super Healthy Breakfast Egg Muffins. These are just so perfect for everyone in the family to enjoy. You can add different toppings like veggies, meats and cheese. Easy to make and eat, even on the go. Make a big batch and freeze for later too! RECIPE HERE.
2. Amazing 3 Ingredient Banana Oatmeal Cookies. I love these cookies. You only need 3 healthy ingredients and about 15 minutes to enjoy one of the best healthy breakfast ideas. I also like them as a snack. RECIPE HERE.
3. The Healthiest Most Delicious 2 Ingredient Banana Pancakes. This is my favorite healthy breakfast idea! So simple and so easy to make. And just perfect for breakfast! You only need bananas and eggs. RECIPE HERE.
4. Easy Everyday Coconut Water Breakfast Smoothie. Smoothies are perfect because you can blend fruits, veggies and supplements together. I make this smoothie for my kids almost every single day. They just love it! I always switch the fruits and veggies so they don’t get bored. But it is always a big win at breakfast. RECIPE HERE.
5. The Healthiest And Easiest 2 Ingredient Cookies You Will Ever Make. By now you can see that my recipes are so easy to make and use only a few ingredients. You will be amazed if you try this recipe because you can make totally delicious cookies with only 2 healthy ingredients. I highly recommend it! RECIPE HERE.
6. Almond Flour Banana Mini Muffins. Another great way to start your day full of energy. Kids love muffins and they are also perfect for eating on the go. They are also great for snacks and to send to school. RECIPE HERE.
7. Best Breakfast Baked Avocado Eggs Recipe. This is such a creative way to incorporate tasty avocados in your breakfast menu. Avocados are so nutritious! Once again, you only need 2 ingredients for this recipe plus some salt and pepper to taste. No mess involved! RECIPE HERE.
I really hope you try one of these 7 Healthy Breakfast Ideas. If you are interested in reading more about my blog, please take a look at my latest articles. I am a mom blogger who loves to share creative and healthy fun food ideas.
I also believe kids deserve to eat real food. If you are interested, please check out my recipes for easy to make, healthy, and homemade family meals. I am not a chef or have many years of experience cooking. So most of my recipes are very easy to prepare.
Breakfast, blood sugar, & inflammation
Recent research has shown that Inflammation is responsible for 7 out of 10 Deaths in the United States. But it doesn’t have to be the same way for you.
In fact, in a fairly short amount of time, you could start to experience better sleep…less stomach issues…more energy and stamina…less muscle and joint pain…a drop in weight…lower stress levels…and much, much more!
Learn how to Prevent—Even Reverse—Most Major Diseases by “Turning Off” Inflammation!
Did you know that one of the best times to stretch is right before bed? However…
What stretches should you do? Here’s a 1-minute stretch routine you can do before bed...
Lisa, Yoga Coach
eatlocalgrown / wisemindhealthybody
...easy, 3-minute exercise that completely cured his horrendous snoring! We can both finally sleep!
Today is a good day. Tonight will be even better. Why?
Because you're about to learn easy throat exercises that cure (not just treated) your stubborn snoring – in 3 minutes – starting TONIGHT!
...even if straps, sprays and even torturing CPAP masks have failed you in the past.
Most people heal their snoring in just a few minutes per day using these powerful throat exercises. And they're so easy, you can do them, regardless of your age or physical shape.
Use them anytime, anywhere... even while stuck in traffic or watching TV.
Plus the results are permanent!
Did you know that your bodyfat can become "calorie-resistant"?
True. And it's completely unaffected by even the strictest diets... and most intense exercises.
However, there's good news- Calorie-resistant bodyfat can be now removed...
It's a little-known, calorie-burning hormone we all have... just waiting for the right spark to come alive. It's not thyroid, leptin, ghrelin, insulin, adiponectin, HGH or any other "fat loss" hormone you may know. Read more to find out precisely how to unleash its calorie-burning power:
To your health!
PS - Studies show that it can also reduce your risk of diabetes by 53.7%, a heart attack by 83.3% and stroke by 51.4%. Here's more of the scientific proof...
I bet you can’t guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat. This “hidden survival muscle” in your body will boost your energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this “hidden” most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
In April, 2009, researchers stunned the medical community when they reported chronic inflammation as the root cause of several major diseases.
See, every year 610,000 people in the U.S. die of heart disease. Cancer claims another 584,000...stroke 130,000...Alzheimer's disease nearly 85,000 — and the list goes on.
Truth is, we now know... chronic inflammation is responsible for 7 out of the top 10 leading causes of death in the United States! Hundreds of studies and scientific reviews prove it.
Fortunately, newer research shows you can prevent-even reverse-most major diseases by "turning off" inflammation. And in our new book, we show you how to do just that.
If you or a loved one is suffering from a debilitating condition-and you"re not sure what the culprit is-now's the time to find out...while you can still do something about it!
--> Grab your FREE copy of this groundbreaking soft cover book today (while supplies still last.)
Over the past year, my friend Dave over at PaleoHacks has been working on a super secret cookbook project with our good friend Peter Servold a Le Cordon Bleu trained Chef and owner of Pete's Paleo...
And today, this new incredible Paleo Cookbook is finally available to be shipped right to your door for FREE!
The cookbook is called Paleo Eats, and it's filled with over 80 chef created, insanely tasty Paleo recipes which means they are free from gluten, soy, dairy, and refined sugar.
Get your FREE copy of Paleo Eats Here. (Grab this today, because they only ordered a small batch of these cookbooks for this freebie promotion, and they will sell out FAST!)
Sponsored Health Resources
In the years that I've been working on this website project I've come across some amazing resources by some very special people. I'd like to share them with you here.
NOTE: I update these links often so please check back to see what's new!
1) Everyone knows green smoothies are healthy right? Have you heard of a “red” smoothie? If not, check out this story…
2) Forget what you've read about 10-day lemonade cleanses, 7-day detoxes with green juices and Gwyneth's gruel. All you need to do, and this is perfect for Saturday or or anytime really, is a simple 1-day cleanse.
3) This “hidden survival muscle” in your body will boost your energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
4) I thought it was virtually impossible for a website to be able to tell me anything even a little bit insightful after only submitting my name and date of birth... I was wrong!
5) Turmeric is amazing. The problem is - It's hard to absorb!
6) Wonder why your stomach still sticks out even though you're hammering the core exercises every day? It's a common myth that bulging belly is due to weak abdominal muscles.
7) Even if you're the most active of athletes, you may still suffer from tight hip flexors due to the amount of time you spend each day planted to a chair.
Enjoy! Let me know how these work out for you. And if you run across anything I've missed please let me know.