This is by far my new favorite DIY idea. Let me show you how to make detox bath bombs for kids. A super healthy and fun way to take a bath!
You’ve probably already seen bath bombs. They are everywhere and they are very popular. If you haven’t seen them yet, let me tell you that you are really missing out. Bath bombs are awesome! Not only are they super fun because they fizz and bubble when wet, but they also will bring lots of health benefits for your kids.
Detox bath bombs are an extra special treat for bath time.
Remember my post How To Kick Colds Fast With A Detox Bath? I love giving my kids detox baths because it cleans their systems of toxins, they absorb magnesium (a miracle mineral), and it boosts their immune system. Wait! It also calms them down, make them sleep better, and fight colds faster. Isn’t it fantastic? Learn more about the amazing benefits of magnesium HERE.
Now, I discovered a new way to give them a detox bath. Fizzy bath bombs are just perfect. And you can make them even more fun and exciting by putting little surprises inside! Yes, you can add a little mini figure inside your bath bombs and let your kids discover it when it fully dissolves. Let them magically find a “mystery” mini figure. My kids are loving their baths now. They are magical!
Bath bombs that you buy at the store will contain artificial ingredients and dyes, but you can make your own with all natural ingredients! You definitely want to use the best quality ingredients to make sure the detox bath is effective. You are cleaning your kids’ system of toxins so you don’t want to add any during the process.
Bath bombs are also a super fun DIY gift for friends and family.
You can use your favorite essential oils (optional), and give these bath bombs natural fragrances. I picked Calming The Child Essential Oils for this detox bath bomb recipe. I wanted to make it VERY relaxing! Other essential oils that will be great are Lavender for a good night sleep, or Tea Tree for colds.
You can also make your detox bath bombs any color you want, just make sure you choose a natural Food Coloring product. Your kids will be so happy just by how the detox bath bomb dissolves in the water making lots of bubbles. Baking soda and citric acid mixed and put in water, will make the water become fizzy.
How To Make Detox Bath Bombs For Kids
What you need:
1 cup Baking Soda
1/2 cup Epsom Salts
1/2 cup Citric Acid
1/2 cup Corn Starch
2 tablespoons Coconut Oil (melted)
5-6 drops of your favorite Essential Oils
1-2 tablespoons of water
Bath bomb MoldsYou will get 3 different sizes and also some bags for storage.
Natural Food Coloring (*optional)
Mini figures (optional)
1. In a large bowl place all the dry ingredients: baking soda, epsom salts, citric acid, and cornstarch. Mix well.
2. Start adding the coconut oil little by little while mixing. Then add your favorite essential oils. Mix well.
3. Now with your hands (you can use gloves), start mixing everything together and add a little bit of water. The mixture should start forming. Don’t use too much water or it will activate the fizzy part of the bath bomb. Make sure your mixture has a wet sand consistency. If you are using colors (optional) you need to separate the mixtures in separate bowls and add colors to each one.
4. Take out the bath bomb molds and fill each side with the mixture. You can also add a mini figure inside (optional). Press both sides together tightly, and tap around the molds with a spoon or with your hand, to prevent sticking. Tip: I added a little bit of coconut oil to my molds and the bath bombs came right out.
5. Let your detox bath bombs dry overnight. Be careful because they are kind of fragile.They will set and be ready for the detox bath the following day. Make sure you keep your kids in the water for at least 15 minutes.
Make sure you rinse well afterwards and towel dry. This recipe makes about 6 medium size detox bath bombs and they can be used as often as you like. Learn more about the wonderful benefits of magnesium HERE.
You are now ready to have so much fun with your kids at bath time! Remember to use the best quality ingredients possible and get the wonderful benefits of a detox bath
Breakfast, blood sugar, & inflammation
Recent research has shown that Inflammation is responsible for 7 out of 10 Deaths in the United States. But it doesn’t have to be the same way for you.
In fact, in a fairly short amount of time, you could start to experience better sleep…less stomach issues…more energy and stamina…less muscle and joint pain…a drop in weight…lower stress levels…and much, much more!
Learn how to Prevent—Even Reverse—Most Major Diseases by “Turning Off” Inflammation!
Did you know that one of the best times to stretch is right before bed? However…
What stretches should you do? Here’s a 1-minute stretch routine you can do before bed...
Lisa, Yoga Coach
eatlocalgrown / wisemindhealthybody
...easy, 3-minute exercise that completely cured his horrendous snoring! We can both finally sleep!
Today is a good day. Tonight will be even better. Why?
Because you're about to learn easy throat exercises that cure (not just treated) your stubborn snoring – in 3 minutes – starting TONIGHT!
...even if straps, sprays and even torturing CPAP masks have failed you in the past.
Most people heal their snoring in just a few minutes per day using these powerful throat exercises. And they're so easy, you can do them, regardless of your age or physical shape.
Use them anytime, anywhere... even while stuck in traffic or watching TV.
Plus the results are permanent!
Did you know that your bodyfat can become "calorie-resistant"?
True. And it's completely unaffected by even the strictest diets... and most intense exercises.
However, there's good news- Calorie-resistant bodyfat can be now removed...
It's a little-known, calorie-burning hormone we all have... just waiting for the right spark to come alive. It's not thyroid, leptin, ghrelin, insulin, adiponectin, HGH or any other "fat loss" hormone you may know. Read more to find out precisely how to unleash its calorie-burning power:
To your health!
PS - Studies show that it can also reduce your risk of diabetes by 53.7%, a heart attack by 83.3% and stroke by 51.4%. Here's more of the scientific proof...
I bet you can’t guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat. This “hidden survival muscle” in your body will boost your energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this “hidden” most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
In April, 2009, researchers stunned the medical community when they reported chronic inflammation as the root cause of several major diseases.
See, every year 610,000 people in the U.S. die of heart disease. Cancer claims another 584,000...stroke 130,000...Alzheimer's disease nearly 85,000 — and the list goes on.
Truth is, we now know... chronic inflammation is responsible for 7 out of the top 10 leading causes of death in the United States! Hundreds of studies and scientific reviews prove it.
Fortunately, newer research shows you can prevent-even reverse-most major diseases by "turning off" inflammation. And in our new book, we show you how to do just that.
If you or a loved one is suffering from a debilitating condition-and you"re not sure what the culprit is-now's the time to find out...while you can still do something about it!
--> Grab your FREE copy of this groundbreaking soft cover book today (while supplies still last.)
Over the past year, my friend Dave over at PaleoHacks has been working on a super secret cookbook project with our good friend Peter Servold a Le Cordon Bleu trained Chef and owner of Pete's Paleo...
And today, this new incredible Paleo Cookbook is finally available to be shipped right to your door for FREE!
The cookbook is called Paleo Eats, and it's filled with over 80 chef created, insanely tasty Paleo recipes which means they are free from gluten, soy, dairy, and refined sugar.
Get your FREE copy of Paleo Eats Here. (Grab this today, because they only ordered a small batch of these cookbooks for this freebie promotion, and they will sell out FAST!)
Sponsored Health Resources
In the years that I've been working on this website project I've come across some amazing resources by some very special people. I'd like to share them with you here.
NOTE: I update these links often so please check back to see what's new!
1) Everyone knows green smoothies are healthy right? Have you heard of a “red” smoothie? If not, check out this story…
2) Forget what you've read about 10-day lemonade cleanses, 7-day detoxes with green juices and Gwyneth's gruel. All you need to do, and this is perfect for Saturday or or anytime really, is a simple 1-day cleanse.
3) This “hidden survival muscle” in your body will boost your energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
4) I thought it was virtually impossible for a website to be able to tell me anything even a little bit insightful after only submitting my name and date of birth... I was wrong!
5) Turmeric is amazing. The problem is - It's hard to absorb!
6) Wonder why your stomach still sticks out even though you're hammering the core exercises every day? It's a common myth that bulging belly is due to weak abdominal muscles.
7) Even if you're the most active of athletes, you may still suffer from tight hip flexors due to the amount of time you spend each day planted to a chair.
Enjoy! Let me know how these work out for you. And if you run across anything I've missed please let me know.