I am super excited about this recipe. Remember my Homemade Cheddar Cheese Crackers recipe? I wanted to try a gluten free version, and after many experiments with gluten free options, I found almond flour to work best. I didn’t need to use salt or butter this time, my crackers came out perfect with only 2 ingredients: almond flour and cheese.
If you want to give your kids healthy snacks and avoid dangerous chemicals, GMOs and artificial flavors, then this recipe is just what you need. My son loves the crackers. Take them to the park, to school (if you don’t have a nut free policy), or just enjoy them at home.
For more healthy snack ideas please see 5 Processed Kids Snacks You Should Avoid. You will find more ideas for homemade healthy snacks. Homemade tastes better. Give this recipe I try and you won’t buy crackers at the supermarket ever again!
What you’ll need
For this Homemade Gluten Free Goldfish Crackers I am only using 2 Healthy Ingredients. Yes, only 2 ingredients and you have perfect, super delicious crackers. I can’t describe the wonderful texture, the smell of the crackers coming out of the oven, and the “cheesy” yummy taste. Simply amazing! For adults, I recommend trying these crackers with a glass a wine. The crackers are incredibly good! If you are interested in more simple 2 ingredient recipes, please see my Strawberry Applesauce and Applesauce With Cinammon recipes. You can have the most delicious and healthy snack ready in less than 10 minutes!
It’s all about simple recipes made with healthy ingredients. You can make these crackers in less than 30 minutes. All you need is a Fish Cookie Cutter (or use other fun cutters like heart cutter for Valentine’s Day), Almond Meal Flour, and a good quality hard cheese (gouda or parmesan works great). Make sure you use quality ingredients: organic almond flour, and cheese. Ingredients you simply won’t find in commercial crackers.
You also need Parchment Baking Paper
A Food Processor or blender is also needed to mix the ingredients. I used my VitamixThese Homemade Gluten Free Goldfish Crackers are so easy to make and you can also make double the recipe and freeze for later. My DIY Homemade Gluten Free Goldfish crackers recipe was a success. Try it. You won’t be disappointed…..I promise.
DIY Homemade Gluten Free Goldfish Crackers
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup grated hard cheese (I used gouda)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the 2 ingredients in a Food Processor and pulse several times to combine.
- Take the dough out of the food processor and form a big ball with your hands to incorporate well. The dough generally comes out fine, but you may need to add a little bit of water (just a few drops) if your dough is not well formed.
- Roll out dough on top of Parchment Paper. You don’t want it too thin because the crackers could break easily. Cut in fun shapes with your favorite cookie cutters or if you don’t have any, just cut in little squares with a knife.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes until golden brown. Mine are perfect in exactly 12 minutes. I bake the crackers on top of parchment paper, greasing it with a little bit of butter to prevent sticking.
- Enjoy them while they last.
11 pounds in 22 days?
Is it REALLY possible to lose 11 lbs. of fat in 22 days? Actually yes… BUT only when you’re a level 4 fat burner. Unfortunately, most people are stuck as level 1 fat burners. So, how do you become a level 4 fat burner to lose up to 11 lbs. in 22 days? Simply eat these foods daily:
Did you know that one of the best times to stretch is right before bed? However…
What stretches should you do? Here’s a 1-minute stretch routine you can do before bed...
Lisa, Yoga Coach
eatlocalgrown / wisemindhealthybody
...easy, 3-minute exercise that completely cured his horrendous snoring! We can both finally sleep!
Today is a good day. Tonight will be even better. Why?
Because you're about to learn easy throat exercises that cure (not just treated) your stubborn snoring – in 3 minutes – starting TONIGHT!
...even if straps, sprays and even torturing CPAP masks have failed you in the past.
Most people heal their snoring in just a few minutes per day using these powerful throat exercises. And they're so easy, you can do them, regardless of your age or physical shape.
Use them anytime, anywhere... even while stuck in traffic or watching TV.
Plus the results are permanent!
Did you know that your bodyfat can become "calorie-resistant"?
True. And it's completely unaffected by even the strictest diets... and most intense exercises.
However, there's good news- Calorie-resistant bodyfat can be now removed...
It's a little-known, calorie-burning hormone we all have... just waiting for the right spark to come alive. It's not thyroid, leptin, ghrelin, insulin, adiponectin, HGH or any other "fat loss" hormone you may know. Read more to find out precisely how to unleash its calorie-burning power:
To your health!
PS - Studies show that it can also reduce your risk of diabetes by 53.7%, a heart attack by 83.3% and stroke by 51.4%. Here's more of the scientific proof...
I bet you can’t guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat. This “hidden survival muscle” in your body will boost your energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this “hidden” most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
In April, 2009, researchers stunned the medical community when they reported chronic inflammation as the root cause of several major diseases.
See, every year 610,000 people in the U.S. die of heart disease. Cancer claims another 584,000...stroke 130,000...Alzheimer's disease nearly 85,000 — and the list goes on.
Truth is, we now know... chronic inflammation is responsible for 7 out of the top 10 leading causes of death in the United States! Hundreds of studies and scientific reviews prove it.
Fortunately, newer research shows you can prevent-even reverse-most major diseases by "turning off" inflammation. And in our new book, we show you how to do just that.
If you or a loved one is suffering from a debilitating condition-and you"re not sure what the culprit is-now's the time to find out...while you can still do something about it!
--> Grab your FREE copy of this groundbreaking soft cover book today (while supplies still last.)
Over the past year, my friend Dave over at PaleoHacks has been working on a super secret cookbook project with our good friend Peter Servold a Le Cordon Bleu trained Chef and owner of Pete's Paleo...
And today, this new incredible Paleo Cookbook is finally available to be shipped right to your door for FREE!
The cookbook is called Paleo Eats, and it's filled with over 80 chef created, insanely tasty Paleo recipes which means they are free from gluten, soy, dairy, and refined sugar.
Get your FREE copy of Paleo Eats Here. (Grab this today, because they only ordered a small batch of these cookbooks for this freebie promotion, and they will sell out FAST!)
Sponsored Health Resources
In the years that I've been working on this website project I've come across some amazing resources by some very special people. I'd like to share them with you here.
NOTE: I update these links often so please check back to see what's new!
1) Everyone knows green smoothies are healthy right? Have you heard of a “red” smoothie? If not, check out this story…
2) Forget what you've read about 10-day lemonade cleanses, 7-day detoxes with green juices and Gwyneth's gruel. All you need to do, and this is perfect for Saturday or or anytime really, is a simple 1-day cleanse.
3) This “hidden survival muscle” in your body will boost your energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
4) I thought it was virtually impossible for a website to be able to tell me anything even a little bit insightful after only submitting my name and date of birth... I was wrong!
5) Turmeric is amazing. The problem is - It's hard to absorb!
6) Wonder why your stomach still sticks out even though you're hammering the core exercises every day? It's a common myth that bulging belly is due to weak abdominal muscles.
7) Even if you're the most active of athletes, you may still suffer from tight hip flexors due to the amount of time you spend each day planted to a chair.
Enjoy! Let me know how these work out for you. And if you run across anything I've missed please let me know.