Sponsored Health Resources
In the years that I’ve been working on this website project I’ve come across some amazing resources by some very special people. I’d like to share them with you here.
NOTE: I update these links often so please check back to see what’s new!
1) Everyone knows green smoothies are healthy right? Have you heard of a “red” smoothie? If not, check out this story…
2) Forget what you’ve read about 10-day lemonade cleanses, 7-day detoxes with green juices and Gwyneth’s gruel. All you need to do, and this is perfect for Saturday or or anytime really, is a simple 1-day cleanse.
3) This “hidden survival muscle” in your body will boost your energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
4) I thought it was virtually impossible for a website to be able to tell me anything even a little bit insightful after only submitting my name and date of birth… I was wrong!
5) Turmeric is amazing. The problem is – It’s hard to absorb!
6) Wonder why your stomach still sticks out even though you’re hammering the core exercises every day? It’s a common myth that bulging belly is due to weak abdominal muscles.
7) Even if you’re the most active of athletes, you may still suffer from tight hip flexors due to the amount of time you spend each day planted to a chair.
Enjoy! Let me know how these work out for you. And if you run across anything I’ve missed please let me know.